Petit Four is part of the Keystone™ Modular Furniture System and is a destination touch-down point which offers privacy for individual focused work for four people. Suitable for mobile team members who need a spot to work but don’t require a dedicated desk.
The inclusion of world-leading, exclusive nanofibre technology in the upholstery results in superior acoustic performance.
Can be scaled down into smaller units of two
The unit can easily be scaled up or down in size by adding or removing “ingredients” depending on current needs.
Can be reconfigured for additional seating or desking depending on requirements.
Designed and made in New Zealand.
2,600L x 3,200W x 1,300H
Available in a variety of fabrics and colours.
- Can be scaled down into smaller units of two.
- World-leading nanofibre technology in the upholstery results in superior acoustic performance - improve sound quality in a noisy office.
- The soft, upholstered walls absorb noise common in today’s open-plan office and provide shelter from both visual and acoustic distractions.
- Internally-routed cable management facilitates power and data solutions built into the work surface.
- Scalable and reconfigurable.