- “Straight is the line of duty, and curved is the path of beauty.”Hilary Mantell
Separation without Isolation
The Park family is a range of lightweight modular office pods. They are designed to form ‘touch-down’ work units that utilise space in the most economic way while still providing a comfortable experience for the user.
The dynamic curved shape is visually appealing while providing maximum space and comfort for each occupant. Units are designed to nest snugly with other family members.
Its nature-inspired, biophilic design principals can contribute to resilience from stress in the workplace.
The soft upholstered sides absorb sound and create a quieter, calmer work environment where the user can 'park' for a short drop in. It is ideal for short periods of focused work away from the workstation in an open plan environment – which leads to increased engagement and productivity
The Park pod is a cost-effective, flexible alternative to permanent meeting or quiet rooms.
Available in two formats. The Park Move is on castors, making it easy to move around the office or the Park Connect is on gliders, a more static placement.
Featuring a stylish design language – wave-top effect, enhanced by upholstered sides that wrap snuggly around the user.
Connectivity – clean and integrated cable management for all connections and devices. USB, power, data, HDMI. Quick install, plug in, relocate
Designed in New Zealand.
Park Connect- single pod
1,315L x 1,040D x 1,200H - 720H Desk
Park Move – single pod
1,315L x 1,020D x 1,200H - 720H Desk
Watch how scenes from nature inspired the design of Park.
Park Connect: on glides and available connected to as many linked pods as you need
Park Move: on castors. A single pod you can manoeuvre smoothly around your space
- Available in a range of fabrics and colours to suit your décor and style. Fabric with stretch and memory is highly recommended. Custom options available
- Standard tables in Melteca Snowdrift, Seal Grey or Sublime Teak with edgebanding. Plytech Futura White or Black, or Spectrum Eco (Finnish Birch) also available. Prices vary.
- Power/Data integration available. Pixel power units available on table-tops.
Groups of Park pods make a statement in any space
Beautiful curves and flexibility. Park looks great no matter what size the space it sits in.
- High-quality materials, commercial-grade foam and premium upholstery for long-lasting durability.
- Park Connect on glides or Park Move on castors for manoeuvrability
- Scalable design – add on or remove pods as your team grows and develops