A message from our Managing Director, Blair McKolskey
A warm welcome to all,
PLN Group (including sister company Finewood Upholstery) will recommence manufacturing on Tuesday 28 April when New Zealand moves to Alert Level 3. This means that we can now make and ship your new and existing orders.
To protect our team and our community, while we operate in Alert Level 3 we will follow strict government guidelines. We have put together a comprehensive work plan for Level 3 conditions.
- All orders must be placed by phone or email, with no direct customer contact. No access will be allowed to our showroom or warehouse.
- Non-manufacturing staff will continue to work from home where possible.
- All meetings will take place online. There will be no client face to face visits. Please continue to contact us using our online channels to place orders and arrange meetings.
- While operating with reduced staffing we commit to processing your orders ASAP.
- We will be following prescribed mandates from the NZ government and ensuring comprehensive health and safety practices will be in place including minimum 2 metre physical distancing and increased hygiene protocols.
- Contact-less drop-off and pick up with contact tracking will be in place and will be strictly adhered to. These must be scheduled in advance with our team - please contact Jo for more details. No deliveries will be made by staff.
If you have any questions at all please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe, stay well and stay in touch